Monday, June 7, 2010

Discussion #1

Does the Pros outweigh the Cons in blogging

I don't know anything about blogging, but I do believe that the cons outweigh the Pros. for instance, in one class I have taken, they talk about the next generation(Gen Y), this is the generation that are going to take over, most of this generation is lazy, they don't want to work or take anything serious, they just want to party and have fun, so blogging to them is just a games or a way to get back at someone they doesn't like, they just want something juicy to talk about, so they will take the truth of something and make it untrue by adding more on to it. It's true that blogging make information more accessible, but you will have a higher chance that it will not be true. It will be interesting, but not true. I have read some good thing you can accomplish by blogging, but unless the next generation change their attitude, I believe the cons will always outweigh the Pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment